Home DADE

DBISAM 4 and DADE need dbisam429r2010r.dcu

Can't compile the DADE interface with DBISAM 4. Can't find the dbisam429r2010r.dcu file

Comments

• Hi Carlos,

That refers to an old version of DBISAM, probably be something like DBISAM 4.29 for D2010. You'll need to determine the DBISAM package name and update the RB package requires clause.

Best regards,

Nard Moseley
    Digital Metaphors
    www.digital-metaphors.com
  • When compiling I got this error
    [dcc32 Error] daDBISAM.pas(602): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'ShortDateFormat'

It look's as if I got and old daDBISAM.pas file It don't compile in Berlin.
  • Hi Carlos,

The latest daDBISAM.pas is installed to Public Documents\RBuilder\Delphi x\Demos\EndUser Databases\DBISAM.

Best regards,

Nard Moseley
    Digital Metaphors
  • On that folder there is a file dated 2009 and it was modified on 2002.07.15 I believe this is an old file and I need one that can be compiled with Berlin. Is there a way I can get more resent file, it´s look as if my rb19 installation was not for Berlin. My installed pakages have the 1924 prefix so I assume I got the Berlin version, but the DADE package for BBISAM refered to it´s version 3 instead of 4 and the daDBIASAM.PAS have the shortdate format that is not compatible with Berlin. It´s appear as if I got old DBISAM files for RB.
    This a new computer where RB was installed only with the RB19 version so I assume the RB installation had old files instead of the Berlin files. Thanks for your help
    Carlos
  • Need a daDBIASAM.PAS file that can be compile with Berlin. The one that is on the RB installation can't be compile because there is shortdate funtion that is not compatible with Berlin.
  • Hi Carlos,

I emailed you an updated daDBISAM.

I downloaded DBISAM for Delphi 10.1 Berlin. I fixed the compile error and updated the code for the latest RB DADE plug-in standards.

Best regards,

Nard Moseley
    Digital Metaphors