Home Subreports

Information repeating

Hey there guys, I'm having some trouble with my ReportBuilder. I got a detail band with a subreport (and it has datapipeline), but for some reason when he's printing a report that has two items on it, he prints the first page with those two items and its informations (everything works alright), but the second page he prints the same thing as the first page, I'm problably doing something wrong but I just can't find the answer! haha I'm willing to contact you guys and give more information via email if you need it.

Comments

• Also, another thing that's happening, there's a field in group footer, let's say that I want to print this:

It does print all the numbers on the first page, but it creates a second page with this same empty field, but with the head and the footer reprinted, feels like there's a line breaker in the sentence, like
    line break or page break (probably this is not the reason, but I'm out of ideas atm).

I also can contact you guys and give more info about the reportbuilder, I know this is not too clear but that's all I can say for now.