Home General

PageStyle solution to load a separate report template as background doesn't work anymore

Hello,

I've installed the trial version 22.02 recently to check it out and noticed, that the "official" solution to load a background report as a PageStyle doesn't work anymore. I then checked previous version of our application, which was compiled with the previous RB trial we had insatlled (21.04) and it's the same there.

We've been working on other parts of our application lately, so it was never noticed apparently.

There is no error message and according to controls on the preview form the background report is selected and active, i.e. should be loaded as before, but in the preview it's missing / not visible.

Has anything changed on this functionality at some point or is this because of the trial hint, whish is placed at the top of the report automatically?

Comments

• Hello,

Please update you profile to include your name so we can address you properly.

I am a bit unclear about the solution you are referring to. Is this an example we sent to you in the past? The PageStyle has been primarily replaced by Design Layers so if this was an example created for you, it is possible that it requires updates to work with the latest architecture.

Please send a simple example demonstrating this behavior to support@ in .zip format so we can see exactly what is happening and provide a solution.
    Best Regards,

Nico Cizik
    Digital Metaphors
    http://www.digital-metaphors.com
  • Hi Nico,

have you received the e-mail?

Best regards,
    Dmitri
  • Hi Dmitri,

Received email and are researching, will followup via email....

Best regards,

Nard Moseley
    Digital Metaphors
    www.digital-metaphors.com