Way to specify schema name in data settings?
- Delphi Berlin 10.1 Enterprise.
- RB 17.02 build 149 Enterprise.
Sybase SQL Anywhere 11.
- drop a TSQLConnection ("scn1") on a form, set to ODBC driver,
configure params correctly (click on "connect" - it connects).
- drop a TppReport on the form and invoke designer
- go to Data tab
- Session Type: dbExpressSession
- Database Name: scn1
- Database Type: other
The list of available table names is populated with the tables.
Select one at random (work_order_header).
I get a dialog box with:
"TdaMetaData.GetFieldsFromDataSet: Unable to open dataset:
If I use an admin DB user, it works.
If I use a special "read only" user, it doesn't.
In regular queries with that user, "select * from work_order_header"
fails, but "select * from dbc.work_order_header" works just fine.
So - is there ANY way to specify schema name in DADE such that I can
use the nice, safe READONLY user?
That is - TdaMetaData.GetFieldsFromDataSet needs to use:
can this be done?
This discussion has been closed.