Home General

Printing a bookmark list

I need to print a list of records; that's not a problem: I just locate each record and bookmark it on the pipeline, then I print the bookmark list

However, now I need to print noy just one copy of each record, but a number of copies depending on some record fields. My approach has been adding multiple times a record to the list, so when I make the bookmark list, I just do the same as previously: locate the record, bookmark it, add the bookmark to the bookmarks lis

But when It prints, it only prints one copy of each record; I don't know if the Pipeline.AddBookmark does not add duplicates, or if it's the printing process skipping the duplicate records

Is there any way to fix this, or achieve what I need?

The report is an invoice printing, with multiple master details, so AFAIK BandsPerRecord would not be a good solution

Comments

• Hi Javier,

It appears you posted the same question twice. I will remove the other one to avoid confusion.

Pipeline.AddBookmark does not filter out duplicates and in my testing, adding duplicate bookmarks appeared to give the effect you are after.

Using demo 112, I simply forced each selection to add the bookmark twice. This resulted is two copies of each page for each selection.
      for liIndex := 0 to DBGrid1.SelectedRows.Count - 1 do
    begin
    ppDBPipeline1.AddBookmark(NativeInt(DBGrid1.SelectedRows[liIndex]));
    ppDBPipeline1.AddBookmark(NativeInt(DBGrid1.SelectedRows[liIndex]));
    end;
    Best Regards,

Nico Cizik
    Digital Metaphors
    http://www.digital-metaphors.com