Home DADE

I cannot compile 22.02 to work with NexusDB

I am trying to update to version 22.02. I use ReportBuilder with NexusDB database. I am familiar with how I need to recompile packages Demos folder to allow DADE to work with NexusDB, but this time I am running into an error that I am not sure how to handle.

When I try to compile the package rbNexusDB2228, I get the following error messages:

[dcc32 Fatal Error] NexusDB475ll290.dpk(41): E2225 Never-build package 'rbRCL2228' must be recompiled
[dcc32 Fatal Error] rbNexusDB2228.dpk(35): E2202 Required package 'NexusDB475ll290' not found

I see the file rbRCL2228.dpk file in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\RBuilder\Source. I am inclined to recompile this, but I notice it is in the Program Files (x86) folder and the message says "Never-build package." Please advise how I should proceed.

Comments

• I should mention that I am updating to NexusDB 4.75 at this same time, which was just released today.
  • This appears to be a library path issue.

1. Be sure the uses clause of the rbNexusDB2228.dpk is updated with the latest NexusDB package names.

2. Check your library path to be sure the NexusDB packages are available to Delphi.
    Best Regards,

Nico Cizik
    Digital Metaphors
    http://www.digital-metaphors.com