Home Subreports

Missing last page (X of Y - page Y is missing)

I have several sub reports on my main report. Each subreport is it's own "section" of the overall report. Each one has page X of Y at the bottom. Each sub report has a Group defined to iterate through the data. Each one has the same problem, the last page is missing. For example, I get page 1 of 3, 2 of 3, then the next subreport starts with 1 of 4 , 2 of 4, 3 of 4, then the next subreport starts.

I just cannot figure out what is going on. Report Builder obviously knows I need 3 (or 4) pages, and truely the data that should be on the last page is not there. What could be causing this?

Comments

• Hi Mike,

This is not a known issue with the latest version of ReportBuilder. Please create a simple example using only RB and Delphi components and send it to support@digital-metaphors.com in .zip format and we'll take a look at it for you.

Best Regards,

Nico Cizik
    Digital Metaphors
    http://www.digital-metaphors.com
  • I can solve this specific problem by setting each subreport component's PrintBehavior to pbChild. The problem is I need each subreport to begin on the top of the next page, not part way down the previous page. How should I be telling the subreports to start at the top of the next page?
  • edited April 2019
    Looks like I solved the problem by setting PrintBehavior=pbSection and KeepTogehter=True for all of the subreports.