Home Devices

Help with bad behavior in exporting TableGrid to pdf (RB 21.03 Build 51 vs RB 20.04 Build 302)

Hello.

My application allows the end user to use RB ReportDesigner to create custom Reports.

The reports can be exported to pdf.

I built the last version of my application with RB 21.03 Build 51, while the previous version was built with RB 20.04 Build 302.

Exporting a Report to pdf, when the report contains a TableGrid results in a worse pdf file when 21.03 is used.

The following image compares the two versions, the screenshots are taken from the generated pdf (exported to file by report builder):

You can see that in 20.04 a double line appears in the generated pdf.

Could you please help me with this issue, suggesting what I can try to have the same result also with 21.03?

Thanks!

Comments

• There is a patch available for RB 21.03 that solves this issue. Registered users with an active software subscription can contact support@digital-metaphors.com to receive the patch.

Best Regards,

Nico Cizik
    Digital Metaphors
    http://www.digital-metaphors.com
  • edited May 2022
    Thanks for the support! Bye!
  • I installed the patch, rebuilt the application but I still see the problem. What should I try? Thanks.
  • I sent to support a sample in which the problem is reproduced, I would keep investigating it by email if it is ok for you.
    Thanks.